Experienced Landscaper

Twistedrx7

I am looking for a job in the landscape field. I have many years of experience of install, along with even more experience with the products used. I am currently not happy with the company i am with now and looking for a possible chance.

I know hardscapes, water features, maintenance work. If you are interested feel free to give me a call 614-827-5243.

Jake

Sure, what did you have in mind?

can you kill all the grass in my yard and replace it with new? lol. i put down grass seed where the cement dump killed it last year for my patio pour, and even now when the grass is dormant, i have a couple big chunks of GREEN and the rest a shitty brown. i want a nice lawn this year

can you kill all the grass in my yard and replace it with new? lol. i put down grass seed where the cement dump killed it last year for my patio pour, and even now when the grass is dormant, i have a couple big chunks of GREEN and the rest a shitty brown. i want a nice lawn this year

yeah sounds simple enough. Are there any concrete chunks in there? Otherwise its just as simple as tilling up the grass, putting fresh sod down and watering.

whats something like that run? my lot is 50x120 (per the assessors website) and about 1/3 is covered by the house, driveway, and new patio. heres an overhead of the lot i pulled from google, but theres a new patio thats about 3x bigger than what you can kinda see

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/lot.png?t=1268792465

• 2 weeks later...
whats something like that run? my lot is 50x120 (per the assessors website) and about 1/3 is covered by the house, driveway, and new patio. heres an overhead of the lot i pulled from google, but theres a new patio thats about 3x bigger than what you can kinda see

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/lot.png?t=1268792465

Pmed you.

Also Bump for any companies looking for an awesome Patio installer and foreman.