Thoughts on this set up

TTQ B4U

I'm liking the stance and wheels. Not sure if I can drop it though as most everywhere I go and I'll be driving it more, she already sits pretty low and I have to be careful.

I like the look of these Miata wheels. They are only 17's vs stock 18's but seem to work.

Considering parting with my OZ's and winter rubber to buy something new. Hmmm.

Thoughts? (Photochopped image)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/122721437/original.jpg

point taken.....I landed a new gig that will put me in the car as my DD'er and for work at $.50/etc. per mile. I've not had a car that's been dropped but from what I gather, the ride quality and other issues may make it less enjoyable.

at this point there are other suspension mods I plan on doing to firm up the cornering a bit more but wheel wise, I have a slight bug to change them. drop wise, it was just something I was considering at the same time.

Hmmm...

How far do you drive? If you are like a super commuter, don't.

I drive a crap ton and mine's been lowered for the majority or it. I have the bug to go lower even, BUT id love to do a coilover setup to raise it back up for the winter.

Worst case, you drop it, hate it, and then sell em to someone else. BUT once you see it and feel the cornering, you wont want it any other way.

I just have a mental list of routes that I wont take lol. THANK GOD i dont ever have to visit Cleveland anymore lol

those rims do look sweet. They seem like theyre still 18s in the PS though... and they are so similar to stock.