BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not scared welcome to 1999 with that turbo set up

Ok. You dont need a gt35r to run a decent number. Plus its too large right now for me on the street. Its also out of my budget. A 48lb/min turbo is plenty. Bigger isnt always better.

Ok. You dont need a gt35r to run a decent number. Plus its too large right now for me on the street. Its also out of my budget. A 48lb/min turbo is plenty. Bigger isnt always better.

that doesnt make any sense....? wouldnt it be 48 psi?

i got $50 that says paul has less crank wlak, and makes tiwce as many pass's as the dsm , before the dsm breaks for the day

Ill give you 50 if my 6 bolt walks!

Guest Removed

can i bring my turbo to the party?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/mustang/2009-07-19UTV9406001.jpg

sitting in the super duty...didnt even get it out of the truck and into hiding, before i could take a pic

Guest Removed
i love walking, i walk all the time. to the store, to the park, and then maybe to school. oh theni walk to the bank

he owns a dsm....he is used to the long walks after driving for 20 minutes.