BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DSM syncro tranny made 48 10-11 second passes without breaking. After I was done with the car, the tranny was sold to a guy using it in a 400hp street car without continued failure.

Many DSM tranny failures come from poorly adjusted, shitty clutches that don't disengage properly at high RPM.

That he will sucker me into racing a 9 sec drag car. lol
no 9 second times here.... if u look on the forum hard enough u can see videos of my pos running... just

dp,fmic no tune, no boost controller stock turbo

ill race the dsm and the neon. ill shut down at 330 ft. u think u can hang with that? if so it will be 100 bucks. each

:finger: im not racing ur truck hahah

Doesnt everyone just ignore you when you beg them to race you?
sadly yes :(

paul the yzf600r vs the 600rr for 20

locked in

Guest tbutera2112
That yours? No way if your only running 12's that you have a 500hp monster.

he ran 12s on all season tires with no traction...that cars gonne be in the high 10s easy this year with the slicks and suspension work...cant wait to see it at the track paul :thumbup:

Guest tbutera2112
No. He lied about what he had. Typical srt4 fag. Ill still race him. But i know im throwing 20 bucks away.

everybody here lies about what they have...theres more "stock" cars on CR than there is sitting on the Ricart lot if you ask anyone around here

No. He lied about what he had. Typical srt4 fag. Ill still race him. But i know im throwing 20 bucks away.

Why don't you just extend your build so you can keep up with him? I mean his is just a fag with a neon, how hard could it be?

Cuz i dont have 1500 to drop to a 3052 or 3065. If someone is willing to donate, i will gladly run one. I have the rest of the mods needed. Just not the turbo. My car is gonna be slow compared to his.