BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
BTW looks who's talking... Shreck looking mada faka... hehe..

"hehe"...thanks for proving my point that your dick is 1" long and named Sherley :bangbang:

S#!t man... I forgot... I gotcha though... I'll have it for you in the next day or so...

... I have to ask... what's with the "..." in all your posts? ... is that your online stutter... or something? Sorry.... I mean you seem cool... but it ... drives me ...crazy....

i got $50 that says paul has less crank wlak, and makes tiwce as many pass's as the dsm , before the dsm breaks for the day

Thats because unless the track officials tell him to stop racing he keeps going ;).

He's the only guy I know who makes NTR into a circle track.

... I have to ask... what's with the "..." in all your posts? ... is that your online stutter... or something? Sorry.... I mean you seem cool... but it ... drives me ...crazy....

A habit I guess. My girfriend tells me the same thing. I do it when I text too. She hates it.

Guest tbutera2112
A habit I guess. My manfriend tells me the same thing. I do it when I text too. He hates it.

we.... all still....love you...

dont worry..i do the same thing haha..