BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does your car even run

Yes and no. I have to jump a relay to get it to start. The relay is good too. Im chasing a bad ground i think in a different harness. I also need to mount my calipers. After we fix the electrical problem, i then have to tune it and have IPS finish my exhaust. Then im putting it on their dyno.

Yes and no. I have to jump a relay to get it to start. The relay is good too. Im chasing a bad ground i think in a different harness. I also need to mount my calipers. After we fix the electrical problem, i then have to tune it and have IPS finish my exhaust. Then im putting it on their dyno, where it will blow up

QFT

he won't show up. he didnt even show up for the columbus dsm meet.

PUSSY!

You know why. Dont come in here like i didnt tell you faggots on cdsm why. You guys are phil cawksukers and dont like that i have something negative to say. He fucked up my bumper and didnt want to talk about it. I called him back as soon as he called me out on there and never heard a FUCKING word out of him. So FI can suck my dick.

I was also helping another member try to fix his car. I am helping two others while i fix mine. So...

You know why. Dont come in here like i didnt tell you faggots on cdsm why. You guys are phil cawksukers and dont like that i have something negative to say. He fucked up my bumper and didnt want to talk about it. I called him back as soon as he called me out on there and never heard a FUCKING word out of him. So FI can suck my dick.

dude ur the biggest douche ever. How did me calling you out turn into something against phil. You're a cry baby bitch. If you would of actually talked to him you would of got it taken care of, but like everything else you do and post you just cower behind the internet being an internet tough guy!

http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

I was also helping another member try to fix his car. I am helping two others while i fix mine. So...

Did u just openly admit to wanting another guy to suck u off...?

:wtf: homo

dude ur the biggest douche ever. How did me calling you out turn into something against phil. You're a cry baby bitch. If you would of actually talked to him you would of got it taken care of, but like everything else you do and post you just cower behind the internet being an internet tough guy!

Whatever. Its not worth arguing over. Its not like people dont know me. Ive been to a Sonic meet and have met several of the guys from Cdsm. If you need anymore proof that I exist, that my car is nearly done, or that it runs, go talk to them. Or shut your fucking mouth and come by. I dont give a shit.

Whatever. Its not worth arguing over. Its not like people dont know me. Ive been to a Sonic meet and have met several of the guys from Cdsm. If you need anymore proof that I exist, that my car is nearly done, or that it runs, go talk to them. Or shut your fucking mouth and come by. I dont give a shit.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~joe14580/you%27re%20a%20fag%20homo.jpg

2.5 guys giving you a hard time on the forum hardly constitutes all of ColDSM.

(.5=iwishiwascool)

hey SupraAlex lets get something planned for a race, your Lexus vs my Type S, give me a little time make a few minor tweeks here and there and I'll be more than happy to race you.

I'm down.

James, you should really spend less time being a cockhead on the internet and fixing your car, you've got a race on Friday.

im not crying at all, i want them to ban for faggot ass. Hell they should do it here too!

IT really dont matter to me. When you understand that this isnt important, maybe you'll realize it to. Until then, continue thinking your a badazz and that you are better than me. More power to ya.

Honestly, the only website i care about is tuners because its where i go to learn and relay what you know. Plus most of the people on there are civil not like local forums are.