BADAZGSX LIKES IT IN THE ASS

Patterson

Guest Removed

he's on 12 psi, and likely to be 900 lbs heavier. and likely, he put down 350hp/300 tq on a lets just get it running tune.

it would be fun just to see how fast your car is.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know why? Because he finally dropped enough money for someone with a half a brain to figure out how to put a motor that doesnt belong in a lexus with a ecm that shouldnt be running said motor. I guess hes now proud of it.

You run your mouth a lot for someone not willing to back it up.

You know why? Because he finally dropped enough money for someone with a half a brain to figure out how to put a motor that doesnt belong in a lexus with a ecm that shouldnt be running said motor. I guess hes now proud of it.

LOL, 2jz-GE is the stock motor. if alex listened to me a long time ago and did a 1jz in it it would have been running that next day.

Guest Removed
hey SupraAlex lets get something planned for a race, your Lexus vs my Type S, give me a little time make a few minor tweeks here and there and I'll be more than happy to race you.

by then, i'll have the final tweaking on his done... and his might just like 18psi or more :cool:

LOL, 2jz-GE is the stock motor. if alex listened to me a long time ago and did a 1jz in it it would have been running that next day.

What i said is what i meant. ;):cool:

What i said is what i meant. ;):cool:

you amuse me. Since your actually entertaining, when you actually get that scrap heap running, unlike most dsm owners, ill give you the privelage of running my bonneville instead of my pedal bike. If all your talk is true and you can beat the bonne, i may feel abligen to let you see the ass end of my firebird ;) (well this all assuming your pile can stay running long enough)

you amuse me. Since your actually entertaining, when you actually get that scrap heap running, unlike most dsm owners, ill give you the privelage of running my bonneville instead of my pedal bike. If all your talk is true and you can beat the bonne, i may feel abligen to let you see the ass end of my firebird ;)

I hope its faster than 13 sec qm