1G DSM question

Guest mitsumodder

Guest mitsumodder

I have my MAF before the turbo, should I move it between the intercooler and t-body?

I ask this because I am having a hard time tuning it. I can get the fuel trims to stay near 90-100% but to make that happen it runs so pig rich you can't drive it. If I tune it to run well and go by the wideband numbers being safe the fuel trims max out on the lean side, 139% if I remember correctly.

Help please?

I ran a GM Maf and maf translator on my 3000gt. I had it blow-through and ran fine. I was tuning with just an SAFC, and I remember that people were saying to not tune with the translator, leave it at the base settings.

I know its not quite the same car, and a 3000gt is more like a 2g dsm but there it is.

well keep in mind this is a BRAND NEW COPY shipped from dsmlink..

they do the ecu work for you

but you have to have an eprom ecu..

i can find you a ecu no problem if you need one..

i need to know a few things...

1.cash or paypal?

2.do you want to keep the gm maf? if so you will need a GM MAF cable from them also.. but you can sell your translator after you get it its not needed

3.do you need an eprom ecu?

a basic run down

shipping is included

price is if paying with paypal knock of 15 bucks if you pay with cash(no fees)

dsmlink v3 is 455.00

dsmlink with gm maf cable 535.00

dsmlink lite 315.00

if you have eprom

you have to get it socketed and that is 30.00 bucks

Guest mitsumodder
I have a friends that ran 12.6 with his automatic AWD last year tuning with only a GM MAS and MAFT with datalogger...

mine runs ok (12.3sec) but the fine tuning has to happen and i'm a numbers guy and the ones i see dont make sense. the MAFT is great for getting in the ballpark. with what i have done i should be in the 11's for sure though.

going to start saving to go see Mr. Buschur

so you can pay for overpriced shit thats junk

my buddy bought an intercooler kit and other parts and every single part had a problem. he sent the intercooler core to them and it came back more damaged than before he shipped it and they wouldnt do a thing. Buschur is just an ass. The only thing i do that pertains to him/his business is the shootout.