The Unemployable

russian rocket

In my career field, if you have a tattoo, that very well might prevent you from getting a job. :nod:

Once you start down the road of "modifying" your body in any manner, you better beware that the professional world does not look too kindly on it and you may have just wrapped up a lifetime career at Burger King... :lol:

In my career field, if you have a tattoo, that very well might prevent you from getting a job. :nod:

Once you start down the road of "modifying" your body in any manner, you better beware that the professional world does not look too kindly on it and you may have just wrapped up a lifetime career at Burger King... :lol:

Im sure there are other career fields where this would be tolerated, maybe even promoted. Ive seen a few people with 'extreme' body art but their always the people who work in that particular business and use themselves as self-promotion. While im not a fan, ive dated some girls that had body art (alot of tatoo's, piercings etc...) if done correctly it can be really hot, but then there's always the people who take it too far.

I think the trick is the level of modesty one has in their body art. As previously stated I have several tattoos, none of which can be seen with a standard collared shirt, slacks combo that is the dresscode for IT/Support folks in my office.

I also wouldn't volunteer that information to my co-workers just for the hell of it either.

Very true. In the world(s) I've been in, typically all tatoos must be covered when in front of a customer. Thus if you're in a suite and have a tat that crawls up your neck, you likely won't be working with these companies.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/kliped/unemployable/image001.jpg

I'd hit it! Seriously, I think I'm going to make that one of my goals, to hook up with a tattooed chick, some of them are fuckin HOTT!!!

car guys loooooove suicide girls...

which is retarded in my opinion....

everyone is trying to be all socal'ed out with sleeves and suicide girl theme.

i see alot of that too.. its lame as shit\

EDIT - BTW, that chicks tits suck... naybe its just the way shes anlged her back... but they look like condoms filled with water.

I'd hit it! Seriously, I think I'm going to make that one of my goals, to hook up with a tattooed chick, some of them are fuckin HOTT!!!

when I saw this pic, I was thinking, I wanna see her bewbies

Not everyone can be as sweet as you with a Dodge Neon and all.
dude u drive a corolla an a Saturn :gtfo:

Its whatever I can care less what other people do, but I do know people have been turned down at my work for tatts and crap. Tattoo's are the new in thing now, everyone is trying to be all socal'ed out with sleeves and suicide girl theme.

im a so call kid :D been waiting (mainly saving $ an gettin the theme just right) i should be starting on my sleves later this summer if all goes as planned. nothign passed the wrist an nothing above the shoulder so it can be concealed in a long sleeve shirt since i work in a business atmosphere i dont wan tot jack up my chances.

btw that girl is hottttttt

Uh yeah gimme gimme.