noob from Beavercreek

1dsumm

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Gets your brain alert and ready. Honestly though nobody eats anything if we all meet up on time. Some are always fashionably late. Gas station and Subway food is nasty.

Oh, I forgot to add, that there were lots of times we went north instead of south too. We mixed it up a lot last year. NKY was in about 3x too.

Edited by NinjaNick

Thanks to all for the welcome. Do you folks do any group rides or have any Bike nites around here? All the riders I work with are cruiser types and it seems they do it a lot. I'm a sport bike type and would like to get envolved.

Thanks to all for the welcome. Do you folks do any group rides or have any Bike nites around here? All the riders I work with are cruiser types and it seems they do it a lot. I'm a sport bike type and would like to get envolved.

whats wrong with hangin with cruisers???

welcome. where in beavercreek are you. Im off of indian ripple.

I live by the FRAZE. I live about 3-4miles from the Greene. You could've ridden with LOTS of us around here last year since you joined in '08

P.S, I know your post wasn't directed towards me. I just felt like responding.

Damn! Get off my back already!! Sheeeesh man!:nono:

:p