Highest Return Credit Card

KillJoy

I know this was discussed in another Thread, but I cannot find it.

I am looking for a Credit Card that you get CASH Rewards for using it. The balance will be paid in full EVERY month, there will be no interest paid. I know some say they got ~ $300 back ever few Months or so, and I am wanting one to!

:D

HELP!

KillJoy

depends what you spend...i get $50 check every time i spend $5,000, but that takes me a while. i usually only use it for big purchases i plan to pay off immediately. i.e., i just bought kitchen cabinets for $2800, but paid it off 2 days later

depends what you spend...i get $50 check every time i spend $5,000, but that takes me a while. i usually only use it for big purchases i plan to pay off immediately. i.e., i just bought kitchen cabinets for $2800, but paid it off 2 days later

I am looking to use this as my EVERYTHING card - Go out to eat, pay with card, buy groceries, pay bills as well. Then, at the end of the Month, transfer my Cash that was set aside from these purchases to the CC.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I am looking to use this as my EVERYTHING card - Go out to eat, pay with card, buy groceries, pay bills as well. Then, at the end of the Month, transfer my Cash that was set aside from these purchases to the CC.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

i got a guy i work with who used to work at discover and his wife is still there...i guess they have some good returns and then bonus periods where you can get double and triple rewards on certain things. the only thing i would be weary of is that some places may not take discover/amex like they do visa/mastercard.

i know at my work doing collections, we can only take visa or mastercard for payments, no disc/amex...and we do financing for like over 100+ different stores (VS, express, crate and barrel, lane bryant, etc etc etc)

we get a pretty decent return on our discovercard. I think 1% all the time and eveyr quarter they ave a differnt thing you can sign up for for extra Cashback (like jan-mar was all traveling purcahses you got 5% april-june 5% on grocery store purchaes).. it changes all the time.

April-June

5% Cashback Bonus*

Earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $400 in purchases from April through June at:

Home Improvement Stores

Department Stores

Clothing Stores

My Chase works pretty good, it is a business card, not sure what the deal is on the personal cards. Last month my bill was a little over 5k, and got ~120 cash back. And every time my cash back hits 200 bucks they throw in another 50.

With my Amex I was getting 100 bucks in gift cards for ever 10k I spent. I stopped using my amex, and saved on the 400 dollar a year fee when I started using the Chase card. The only thing the chase is missing is the concierge service and the airport club room access. I normally don't have time to waste at the airport, and the concierge service which was only used for directions to places, which a hundred dollar gps covers.

I've had a Penfed card (http://www.penfed.org) for about a year and a half now. I love it. It works great because I really only use it for the two main things they give cash back on:

Earn 2.00% cash back on supermarket purchases

Earn 5.00% cash back from gas purchases paid at the pump

Earn 1.00% cash back from all purchases you make with the card during each billing cycle

If I have to buy something big that I'm gonna pay off anyway, I'll use it just to get that 1%. I routinely get back $30 - $40 each month, which is like a free tank of gas... :cool: