car wont start...

SRTurbo04

Driving the srt4 down main street cruising an the car just shuts off no click no bang nothing just shuts off

Go to start it an nothhing no crankiong no clicking just nothing.

The lights don't dim or turn off when turning the key. No clicking(at first thought bad. Battery) but no its good cleaned off the terminals tightened them. I even tryed jumping nope

Nothing happens when u turn the key no sounds at all

Any ideas?

Use a wire brush on the metal where the negative wire bolts into the chassis, pretty good chance that's you're problem. If not oh well it's a free attempt.

Tryed that. Cleaned off the terminals(scrapped them up for a close conection)

Guest Removed
If u get a second. Can u look on ur system to tell me whichj one it is.

No room where it was at. Got a trailor an towing it back home

my system dont work that way.... you should be able to look and see a blown fuse unless your thorne

ill give you 5k for it and you will never have to touch it again
u have no idea how temping it is

my system dont work that way.... you should be able to look and see a blown fuse unless your thorne

no worrie sthanks man

paul, i currently have a uhaul trailor that i rented. its good till 7pm tonight. if you need to use it lmk.

damm! i jsut went an got one lol

ok i i looked threw the fuses they look to be ok i swapped some around an still nothing at all

i wasent able to find a "main fuse" there was a fuse box in the engine bay an in the car

also i noticed usually when i turn the key on u can hear the fuel pump prime i dont hear that an couldnt find a fuse for that eathier

i still nothing happens when i turn the key at all F M L lol

Fixed

There was an odd ground connect to the block that spliced to the fuse box an the pcm. It keptblowing some fuse over an over turns out the ground wasent connect(had came lose). Re connected. The ground new fuse wala car fired up. Mbooyah srt is back on the road who wants some.