Cr in Delaware

Stoopid Hipster

delaware is for fags ;)

I believe there's an open duplex across from me. I'm sure you'll want to move asap. ;)

Eman, Norm and I may be down to stop in and throw our .02c in. We live about a minute away. I may have to come a bit earlier than 2, though.

so saturday the 27th 1:00pm for sure its happening byob and i will have a lil food for earlier people lol idk how much but there will be a grill and there is a kroger a sec away so bring something to grill if anyone has a compression checker a fuel pressure gauge and a good volt meter could really use them too pm for address so I have an idea of how many is coming out any one on the south side that hasnt been on 315 where its two lanes take it it is a great drive! see ya saturday

i'm down

i know nothing about mazdas, but id be in for the cookout :). where in Delaware are yee?

Eman, Norm and I may be down to stop in and throw our .02c in. We live about a minute away. I may have to come a bit earlier than 2, though.

I can probably make it. I am curious to know how a 4 cylinder can be made to sound like a "v-8 rotary" as I was told...lol

I will be there for a few hours....

so you fellas still coming out?