My new asphalt skater...

Flybye

there is a reason they are attached with zip ties, that way if you clip a cone etc the zip tie will break away allowing the bumper to give a bit.

IIRC the head on that car is built with new springs, retainers and some BC cams.

Yes it still has the cams in it. Im probably going to pull the head off here soon and figure out the sticking lifter issue. It is really annoying and loud until the car warms up.

I also wanna get rid of the somewhat spongy clutch pedal. First im just gonna start with all new fluids and a tune up. Then just go from there.....

hope you didnt get spanked... knowing the history of that car is important as well.

I definitely didn't.......i traded my gtp plus a very small bit cash for it. The last owner is a good friend of mine and I sort of helped him out.

I think I know this car....and the owner. Was this car red at one point?

The car in this state w/ some owner took off next to me like a ricer on 270 when I was in the 2 last fall.

EDIT: watched video, know the car/kid that built it.

Looks fine just needs new color. Personally since the wheels are gold I would take it black, white, or blue.

Good luck bro

I already have my color scheme figured out. It just isn't priority right now.

You find my inhalor by chance?

Oh and looks like a good trade. You'll have to let me thrash on it a bit.

OH SHIT!!! Sorry Brian....I was in a hurry yesterday to get finished with the trade and get into work. I totally forgot. Let me give him a call and see if it is in there.

And no offense....but I would. It's just that the drivers seat is even tight for me. :(

OH SHIT!!! Sorry Brian....I was in a hurry yesterday to get finished with the trade and get into work. I totally forgot. Let me give him a call and see if it is in there.

And no offense....but I would. It's just that the drivers seat is even tight for me. :(

You calling me a fat ass?........Okay so maybe I am

You should check out some of the seats that Jeg's offers. Some really nice looking ones for around $200

You calling me a fat ass?........Okay so maybe I am

You should check out some of the seats that Jeg's offers. Some really nice looking ones for around $200

No....it is just a VERY tight fit lol Im not sure what seat im going to go with yet?

Looks like a mad fun car. Congratz.

It is...thanks

It's ugly.

Sorry....

KillJoy

Thanks

are thsoe sportmax wheels... (sorry, had to hate)

Yes....going to keep my eyes open for some new ones shortly. Many other things on the list before that

what happened to that fox that was getting an lsx?

I still have it in the garage. I have my motor and a busted ass 4x4 TH400 I got for free. I was looking for a cheap short shaft TH400 but haven't been in that big of a hurry. I have all kinds of parts piled up for that car too. I just don't have the motivation to work on it that often. Im also a pretty busy workin man :D I got the 240 to try something other than going fast in a straight line.

Nice pick up sean! dare we toss in an LS motor?? :)

Thought about tossing in the motor I have....but it's an iron block and I don't wanna add that much weight to the front. I also don't have the spare cash for a T-56, build, clutch and then all the swap parts either. Maybe down the road.

I would rather clean this car up as is and put a little more power to the motor that is in it. I think around 400whp in a 2,000 pound (give or take a little) car will pull like a mofo as is!

If I don't get the Mustang finished that soon, im sure this will make a nice substitute for the time being :cool: