2666 W Lake Hamilton Dr, Winter Haven, FL

natedogg624

Oh and I actually have a huge 4 foot by 3 foot framed portrait of the 1999 Busa in my living room. So I wouldn't say that I dislike Busas. I like them and the 14.:cool:

Pics or it didn't happen. And preferably throw a yardstick in the picture for scale.

I need it to show my girlfriend that other guys get to have posters of bikes in their living room.

NinjaNicks ride...

short%20bus.jpg

He's just special, you'll get used to him.

And on topic, it is a sweet driveway, can't be big enough for bikes though. Probably go-karts or NSRs. A magnificent waste of money that if I had would I do the same thing with.

I'd be pissed though that my address is posted on forums across the entire stinkin internet now showing that I have a track in my front yard...Can you imagine all the local unwanted company he might be getting?

Pics or it didn't happen. And preferably throw a yardstick in the picture for scale.

I need it to show my girlfriend that other guys get to have posters of bikes in their living room.

I don't own a yardstick, but I did take a picture of it though. It's hanging above the long couch nice and centered.

Nikonpics003.jpg

Edited by NinjaNick