2666 W Lake Hamilton Dr, Winter Haven, FL

natedogg624

i'm pretty new here and don't wanna stir up any trouble but do you ever say anything positive?

Too late. Because I started a thread today about the new R1 and then stated my opinion about the driveway! Did I offend you Mr. Yamaha? Seriously, wtf is the matter with you? I have to like the driveway? Wow!:nono::fruit: Get a personality and learn how to not be such a tightass!

Not everybody feels the same you do missy.;)

Too late. Because I started a thread today about the new R1 and then stated my opinion about the driveway! Did I offend you Mr. Yamaha? Seriously, wtf is the matter with you? I have to like the driveway? Wow!:nono::fruit: Get a personality and learn how to not be such a tightass!

Not everybody feels the same you do missy.;)

nah you didn't offend me and i'm not being a tight ass. I just noticed a trend. Your entitled to your opinion. I was just asking a simple question.

No he doesnt. Thats why we love him

I'm not the only one that noticed. I'm a cool dude man. Like i said not tryin to start anything, just gettin a feel for the board. One thing i noticed is that a lot of your posts are negative. Sorry for stating my opinion. didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

Damn, I feel bad now. Sorry for jumping all over ya Standout. You seem like a pretty level headed guy. You're cool in my book.:cool: Ignore my negative rep to you now.

I'm actually a very positive individual. I never hang out with negative people because they bring you down. If I came across that way I sure didn't mean too. I love to have fun, but I do not hold back my opinions. I speak whats on my mind. Most of the posts that you may think are negative is because I'm actually directing it towards somebody I know personally. I know and have met a lot of people on this forum Standout.

Check out my thread about a Gamma Ray blast: http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=21604

I don't see anything negative there.

Edited by NinjaNick

Looks like the neighbor has Horses. I bet they will love a bike screaming around. haha.

That reminds me!

A buddy and I felt so bad one time....

We was on this straightaway out in the middle of nowhere. I decided to open it up and my buddy followed suit. I didn't see it, but at the next stop he said that there was somebody loading a horse into a trailer out in a field and when I went screaming by it took off running away from the owner. I hope they got it back.

Damn, I feel bad now. Sorry for jumping all over ya Standout. You seem like a pretty level headed guy. You're cool in my book.:cool: Ignore my negative rep to you now.

I'm actually a very positive individual. I never hang out with negative people because they bring you down. If I came across that way I sure didn't mean too. I love to have fun, but I do not hold back my opinions. I speak whats on my mind. Most of the posts that you may think are negative is because I'm actually directing it towards somebody I know personally. I know and have met a lot of people on this forum Standout.

Check out my thread about a Gamma Ray blast: http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=21604

I don't see anything negative there.

Water under the bridge man. Like i said, getting a feel for the board and your right. I may have mistook some of your post that were directed to a certain person wrong. Part of being a noob :D.

Everyones entitled to opinions. There like assholes. everybodies got one and they usualy stink. Including mine sometime. I appreciate someone that voices there opinion instead of being fake or "beating around the bush" so your honesty (and hatred of busas) is appreciated here.

And by the way your gamma ray thread rocks. I love shit like that. I swear i watch history/discovery/a&e channel more than anything cuz i love stuff like that.

Hope to meet more people off the board soon as the weather gets nice and then i won't have to worry about stuff like this.