Synthetic marijuana

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs synthetic stuff? They're decriminalizing it more and more. Last I heard it's near legal in Cali. The "emerald triangle" is this group of 3 counties where it's legal to grow.

As I understood it, it's not legal to grow in the 'emerald triangle,' the local authorities just look the other way. Federal authorities are trying to crack down on it, but there's too much for them to handle. It's becomong a big problem in the national parks.

I've heard of some nasty effects from this 'synthetic marijanana,' and it's probably best to stay away from it.

Ch 6 news did a story a couple weeks ago on a synthetic pot called K2. It's sprayed with a synthetic THC and it's marketed as Potpourri. Comes in different flavors and strength levels. I had never heard of the stuff before so I looked on EBay and Amazon and both places sell it. The news said no one locally sells it yet.

As I understood it, it's not legal to grow in the 'emerald triangle,' the local authorities just look the other way. Federal authorities are trying to crack down on it, but there's too much for them to handle. It's becomong a big problem in the national parks.

I've heard of some nasty effects from this 'synthetic marijanana,' and it's probably best to stay away from it.

Actually the DEA just moved it to the very least of their worries as far as busting Legal Medical Grows.

There is a lot of this stuff out. They have it for sale in plenty of stores here. All the Waterbeds N' Stuff locations carry it.

It's an "Incense" that clearly states on it, "Not for human consumption."

People buy it up like crazy, but I don't expect it to stay on shelves much longer from what the news has been saying lately.

Some of the brands are K2, Serenity Now, Demon, Dragon Smoke and all come in different potency levels as well. It's hugely liked upon the military crowd from what my friends tell me and what I hear at work.

In California, in Marin county, they had a 6 plant limit for a while. Not sure if that is still the case. If you are a California resident you can get a prescription for $100, and become a registered patient. There are clubs all over that sell it.

Ohio is pretty darn lenient about it anyway.

Actually the DEA just moved it to the very least of their worries as far as busting Legal Medical Grows.

It's not the legal medical groves I speak of, it's the large grow houses, the homes with greenhouses out back, and the large amount being grown my illegals in the state parks.

K2 sounds like pretty nasty stuff. Supposedly one kid even ended up in a coma after smoking it. The hospitals are seeing more and more people coming in with nasty side effects from the stuff.

It's not the legal medical groves I speak of, it's the large grow houses, the homes with greenhouses out back, and the large amount being grown my illegals in the state parks.

K2 sounds like pretty nasty stuff. Supposedly one kid even ended up in a coma after smoking it. The hospitals are seeing more and more people coming in with nasty side effects from the stuff.

Yea, I'd rather stick with the illegal stuff that I know isn't going to put me in a coma.

Ch 6 news did a story a couple weeks ago on a synthetic pot called K2. It's sprayed with a synthetic THC and it's marketed as Potpourri. Comes in different flavors and strength levels. I had never heard of the stuff before so I looked on EBay and Amazon and both places sell it. The news said no one locally sells it yet.

Ha ha funny, I just bought some from waterbeds and stuff the other night. Pep spice is another one.