So that's why my dyno run was f*****

Miller

I had my engine rebuilt and had it taken to the dyno...

I was speaking to someone recently whom told me there is rumor I blew my car up twice. For the record, I took my car to Rob's, had it checked out (and when I personally looked down the cylinders this damage was not there), had it dyno'd and had to shut it down halfway through the pulls because of the blowby. This is what's there now that the lid's off. I'm pissed but there's no telling where this came from.

So, carry on peanut gallery.

I heard a rumor that it sand out pretty quickly. It is an easy process and is fairly cheap. All you need to do is take it out, go outside and clean off your driveway. If it is Asphalt you will need to find someone with a concrete drive. Once there go ahead and grind it into the concrete until it is smooth again.

I just recently did this with my brakes pads for a better grip.

Guest Removed

I was speaking to someone recently whom told me there is rumor I blew my car up twice. For the record, I took my car to Rob's, had it checked out (and when I personally looked down the cylinders this damage was not there), had it dyno'd and had to shut it down halfway through the pulls because of the blowby. This is what's there now that the lid's off. I'm pissed but there's no telling where this came from.

piston/ rings what could have been weak. once it got some rpm, it dont take much..but when we checked every thing, its not like we was checking the piston crowns with a hammer tho.

piston has a nice burn on it , other then where you can see the oil coming in.

no he dont need a short block. he has one from flybye going in.

:marc: