newbie from chillicothe

jeffdetty23

i bought it as a shell and did the swap. so maybe saw me driving it around? it use to be a blown up ka24 car with busted body panels and i've slowly been putting wrench time into it.

was the rear drivers side body panel a little damaged when you got it? Near the tail light?

well my whole swap was 1800 bucks lolz and needed no Fab work in oder to fit or run..that and 4 cyclinders are fun to mess with..my last car was a z32 that I swapped to a tt and it was a pain in the ass but I loved that car..idk just partial to the SR.good potential for wat they r

let me guess xxr 962's just like every other 240?

Hahahahaha noob is getting a hard time, but come on aleast be somewhat org. Your car set up sounds like 95.89% of every 16 year old 240.

well hey just going with wat I like..if it works and if it looks good then wats wrong with that..at least I don't have a huge fart can..a 3 foot wing and neons. ....I would love some ray lights but I don't have that type of cash

we need a 'ricer dictionary' for all the different bullshit motors that all these cars run

srd20

b19

b20

k04

blah, blah, blah

welcome. good to see a future drug dealer on the site. kind of odd, the only thing i prescribe is percocet by the 100's

we need a 'ricer dictionary' for all the different bullshit motors that all these cars run

srd20

b19

b20

k04

blah, blah, blah

welcome. good to see a future drug dealer on the site. kind of odd, the only thing i prescribe is percocet by the 100's

First off, its SR20DET

Second off, nissan makes some good power plants... purely my opinion... then again, Im normally right. booya! j/k

To the OP, nice car, just don't choke on the cookies that it cuts.

all ive ever driven is nissan and thats all i'll prolly ever drive..they make good power plants that are reliable. You can argue all day over that but for the price of the new gtr it out performs all within its own class, then the 370z is out performing cars 10 grand or more expensive then it. Nissan cant be fucking up 2 bad ooo yea i forgot they are also still in business and doing pretty well.