...the fuck?!

CRed05

Yeah, MW2 sucks. It was bad ass the first week, then it got hacked to shit and IW just basically said fuck it, we already got your money.

BC2 is awesome. First time I tried knifing someone, I missed him completely cause I was used to gay ass MW2's 10ft knifing distance. You can tell they focused more on gameplay than looks on BC2, sometimes you'll see background objects disappear and re-appear out of nowhere :lol: But its cool.

Yeah, MW2 sucks. It was bad ass the first week, then it got hacked to shit and IW just basically said fuck it, we already got your money.

BC2 is awesome. First time I tried knifing someone, I missed him completely cause I was used to gay ass MW2's 10ft knifing distance. You can tell they focused more on gameplay than looks on BC2, sometimes you'll see background objects disappear and re-appear out of nowhere :lol: But its cool.

I have not played MW2 in weeks, I am playing Borderlands right now on the second playthru trying to level up enough to beat the last mission on the new expansion pack.

I don't know if I will get BC2 since school and band practice will so be owning me :(

:lol: ive hd the map pack for over a month now ... yeaaaa its BAD ASS sucks to be you all

No one cares about you, FAG!

I did notice the care package glitch is fixed, you can't run forever anymore