Hugger Orange G56 on easton exit from 270

a7x1990

Guest tbutera2112
retarded how? because i made a post of a car that caught my attention and wandered if they were on CR? I fail to see how thats retarded but ok.

no, because you thought the g35 is what i was referring to about not being note worthy, instead of the your pt cruiser

g35 > pt

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no, because you thought the g35 is what i was referring to about not being note worthy, instead of the your pt cruiser

g35 > pt

did i ever say that my pt is better? no i didnt -.- nice try

"To the guy in the Lambo on 670. I was in a station vagon. Did you notice me???" Of course he didn't notice you in your PT cruza. He thought you are some grandmah going back to the retirement home form her bingo session.

wow. i give up guys. i post a thread to see if this guy was on CR but it turned into a bash fest because i was trying to give the guy an idea of who might of saw him. cant even give a straight answer like"Oh Iv seen that G35 around."

wow. i give up guys. i post a thread to see if this guy was on CR but it turned into a bash fest because i was trying to give the guy an idea of who might of saw him. cant even give a straight answer like"Oh Iv seen that G35 around."

More details would help... Maybe even pics. Or a story other then "Hey I saw a car today on 270". i see your point about wanting to see if it was a member, but hell what you posted was just fuckin stupid. How are any of us supose to know who the hell you saw? No time no details, just "I saw a car Weeeeeeeee"... you're trying too hard.

More details would help... Maybe even pics. Or a story other then "Hey I saw a car today on 270". i see your point about wanting to see if it was a member, but hell what you posted was just fuckin stupid. How are any of us supose to know who the hell you saw? No time no details, just "I saw a car Weeeeeeeee"... you're trying too hard.

Read the post again seriously i gave as much details there possibly could be.

ill even post them again, Silver, tein Logos on the side windows License plate" JDM V35" heres one i didnt post lowered, and what looks to be xxr 962 rims(gold with chrome lip)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/fraserclap.gif

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/AMDISAPPOINT.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:ya. its annoying when you try to find out about something and you just get bashing.:cry::cry::cry:

BAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO !!! (definitely ... laughing with ... you ... here and ... not at ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA)

You're not gonna make it here man, if you can't take a lil razzing. Matter of fact I fully expect Jones to kick me in the balls when I walk outside today for using the word "razzing" on the forum. You just don't do that here.

Your wise counsel advised that you make like a criminal and shush up. Now I have been publicly assigned to your case and will now make a similar request. You shush now and this thread will pass.

By the way did anybody see that fbody outside today? Cause there was one.

BAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO !!! (definitely ... laughing with ... you ... here and ... not at ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA)

You're not gonna make it here man, if you can't take a lil razzing. Matter of fact I fully expect Jones to kick me in the balls when I walk outside today for using the word "razzing" on the forum. You just don't do that here.

Your wise counsel advised that you make like a criminal and shush up. Now I have been publicly assigned to your case and will now make similar request. You shush now and this thread will pass.

By the way did anybody see that fbody outside today? Cause there was one.

Razzing ? Seriously ?

Side note, I think I saw that G35 parked alongside a Blue Hyundai..