Blue Hyundai in slow lane

Mr. Jones

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me. Thanks for noticing did you see my new Tein sticker. I havent lowered the car yet but I got the sticker on there already.

Bro, your car is so blue, how cool is that! :thumbup: Did you see my in GTP?

wow that Hyundai sounds gay.

if your going to try and bash me, remember the fact i gave out identifying properties to accurately describe the G35 so someone else can relate to possibly seeing it at a cars and coffee event or meet. all you could have done was simply put "dont think iv seen it" but na you decided to just to turn a simple question into a mockery by even making another thread thats not even close to how much description i gave out.

if your going to try and bash me, remember the fact i gave out identifying properties to accurately describe the G35 so someone else can relate to possibly seeing it at a cars and coffee event or meet. all you could have done was simply put "dont think iv seen it" but na you decided to just to turn a simple question into a mockery by even making another thread thats not even close to how much description i gave out.

Please don't shit in my thread, and stay on TOPIC!

Have you, or have you not seen this damn blue Hyundai ?

Yeah dude, WTF is your problem? All he wants to do is find out who drives this Hyundai and you're being a D-bag about it. This Hyundai driver could be a member! And check the OP, he said it was BLUE AND IN THE SLOW LANE.

I saw it too, so if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread then please :gtfo: That’s now how we do things here on CR.