WTB - single in single out muffler 2.5" preferred.

spankis

Tailpipe section of my truck's exhaust finally rusted through, not surprisingly. Going for something a little louder than stock since I have to replace it anyway.

Looking for a flowmaster, magnaflow, dynamax, or similar. Basically any NON-glasspack muffler will work. Single in single out 2.5", used or new. Cheap preferred as long as it's in decent, undented, weldable shape.

For 97 dakota with a 318 V8 if that gives you an idea of what i'm looking for.

Let me know what you've got.

I believe a friend of mine is holding on to my single out muffler that came off my VR4 I dont know which brand, 4 inch tip. I ll get some pics if you're interested!!

Well. If you change your mind, i have a 2.3 in/out cherry bomb sitting around. Yours if you want it.

Thanks, I'll let you know if I do.

I believe a friend of mine is holding on to my single out muffler that came off my VR4 I dont know which brand, 4 inch tip. I ll get some pics if you're interested!!

I'm probably not interested if it has a tip, as there will piping after the muffler.

I have two stainless steel systems mufflers from a mustang. They are single in and out and are 2.5 inch stainless steel.

Sounds good, any idea on the brand? How much are you asking for one?

Guest Removed
I have two stainless steel systems mufflers from a mustang. They are single in and out and are 2.5 inch stainless steel.

the ones under your car? or you have some more at home? either way bring them by tomorrow.

Rob, they are the ones that I brought down to see if they would work for marks car. 25 bucks and you can have both of them. I just need to get them outta the garage. Rob, do you want any of the stainless tubing for anything, otherwise I am gonna throw it away. I will be down on Monday if you want them.

$25 is the price I'm looking for, consider them sold. May also be interested in some piping, as I'll need a turndown or the like off the muffler. Leave them with Robs and I'll get them there.

Thanks a lot sir.

Guest Removed
Rob, they are the ones that I brought down to see if they would work for marks car. 25 bucks and you can have both of them. I just need to get them outta the garage. Rob, do you want any of the stainless tubing for anything, otherwise I am gonna throw it away. I will be down on Monday if you want them.

yeah bring it down..im sure i can use it for something..lol