Fighting speeding tickets.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just go to court, if he isnt there, plead not guilty. End of story, case is tossed out. If hes there, plead not guilty, then assign a new court date, keep finding excuses to not make it to court, like your sick with possible H1N1 and have been told not to be around anyone. You want this cop to forget you exist and hopefully he will also just give up/or forget about the court date that was rescheduled 7 times.

you feel me homedog?

From what I've been told going in there and paying the fine and asking for no points works 99% of the time.

For clarification, I know what I did was wrong and I'm planning on paying the fine, I was just trying to see all my options to not have points put on my license. You all act like you've never taken you're vehicle above the posted speed limit before.

They clock you using VASCAR usually which is essentially a stop watch. It does not matter who shows to court but you wont get an officer there on your arraignment. Either person would be sufficient for a conviction. Your best bet would be to ask the prosecutor for a no points speed violation which would bring it down to 5 over or so. Good luck though since you have some prior convictions.

Lawyer wont help you much in this situation