FCC loses key ruling on Internet `neutrality'

ImUrOBGYN

This is quite a mess. Do we went the ISP to continue to "run the show", which will eventually lead to them blocking certain sites etc...or do we want the government to regulate it? Right now the FCC says that its all for an open internet, which is good, but when I think of government regulated broadband, I think of China.

This is quite a mess. Do we went the ISP to continue to "run the show", which will eventually lead to them blocking certain sites etc...or do we want the government to regulate it? Right now the FCC says that its all for an open internet, which is good, but when I think of government regulated broadband, I think of China.

+1. Its hard to decide whats better for us. Esp knowing the background of the FCC, im not sure if i want them or not. Rock and hard place.

Fuck torrents. They better not start throttling youtube and other random web based video streaming websites I look at weekly. That will make me enraged if my video takes twice or more to load.