DSM GUYS...I NEED HELP!!!

Flybye

Why not just buy a new one? Dsm parts have them for only 599 shipped the turbo is cheap as dirt.

that is an option but I want to find a good used one if possible. I don't plan on running a dsm turbo forever so the cheaper the better.

Check columbusdsm. Dsmtuners. Dsmsource. etc

None of those sites have anything worth a shit and seem like ghost towns. I have never even heard of dsmsource and tried to join. I filled everything out and then it wouldn't let me register and said my email was banned by an admin?lol

BUMP FOR SOMETHING LOCAL....I prefer a dsm flanged turbo for right now. I have other priorities to get to before changing the whole turbo setup

My recommendation...do NOT buy a used turbo, and even be wary of "new" turbos you buy from people locally unless it's from a reputable vendor.

I've bought many used turbos over the years and haven't really had a problem yet. I look over and inspect what im buying thoroughly before any cash is removed from my wallet.

dsmtuners is the best place. That and dsmsource. Source is where everyone posts shit from all different sites. More than likely why it was banned was for not using a real email addy. IE (gmail, yahoo, etc). Ill see if i can find someone willing to sell. I wish you would have posted this sooner. I would have sold my 20g im putting on my car now.

HAHAHAHA! WTF? If you are selling turbos, why are you in need on one. WTF!

The GT3251 needs a full rebuild and needs to be sent off to Precision

I just rebuilt my Evo3 but I need a "piston ring" for the shaft and can't find just that part alone.

My other 16g is just slightly smaller than what im looking for. I might just toss it on tomorrow or try and remove the ring from it for my Evo3?

I've bought many used turbos over the years and haven't really had a problem yet. I look over and inspect what im buying thoroughly before any cash is removed from my wallet.

Have fun with that.