Fudha, some good eats.

Trouble Maker

We've used this place once so far and were not disappointed. Went to a new place at Spring & High called Bario's. Ate some good Tapas and had a bottle of wine.

Basically you spend $5 and get a $10 gift certificate or $10 and get a $20 gift certificate. The amount is preset and depends on the place. More expensive places usually do the $10/$20 and less expensive places usually do the $5/$10. All local places, so supporting small business and the local economy. The people who run the site find local restaurants and go eat there to check them out before they make a deal with them. Maybe the best part is every time you buy one, they donate $1 of your payment the the Mid Ohio Food Bank!

They have a limited number of gift certificates for each place and they can sell out. They are sold out of the last one right now and the next one will be up on Monday at Noon. The certificates are sometimes limited (i.e. can't go on Friday or Saturday during dinner rush) and expire after a month or so. The terms are clearly stated when you buy them, so there should be no surprises.

Really cool way to go try new local places, save a few bucks and support the food bank. That's a win-win-win in my book.

http://www.fudha.com/signup/3747

Full disclouser, if you click on that link, sign up and buy a gift certificate, I get a few bucks in my 'account' to purchase the gift certificates.. If you don't want to do that you can go directly to http://www.Fudha.com