Need a truck and or trailer to pick up a car next weekend

Aaron

I just bought an 86 VW Jetta Coupe today. It is in Zanesville, and I need to pick it up on April 17th. Trying to figure out if I want to just rent a uhaul dolly and tow it with our trailblazer, or if I want to have all 4 wheels off of the road.

It has been sitting for a while with flat tires, and don't know if they will like rolling for 100 miles back here.

If anyone has a truck and or trailer that I could borrow, or ride along in to pick this up, I will provide compensation.

Should take about 4 hours total.

Let me know what you have, and what you will charge. Not looking to spend a bunch of money though.

Thanks guys.

Nurk, what are you providing? The truck? Truck and Trailer? Trailer?

Would depend obviously on that.

Sorry, I had updated my post.

It would be my truck, my trailer, my winch if needed, and I would probably have a friend with me helping.

Sorry, I had updated my post.

It would be my truck, my trailer, my winch if needed, and I would probably have a friend with me helping.

I need to pay him the remaining balance for the car, so I would have to go as well. I could drive seperately if you are already going to be there.

edit never mind he beat me to it

haha, thanks for that paul. All he had in there was "how much compensation? I am usually in Zanesville on saturdays."

I need to pay him the remaining balance for the car, so I would have to go as well. I could drive seperately if you are already going to be there.

It's a quad cab. Anyways, shoot me a beginning and ending address. Once I get an exact mileage, I will give you a price.