WTB Lawn Mower

TTQ B4U

Mine took a dump today and I hate to spend the money on a new one. Combing through some used ads, but I thought I would ask here too.

If anyone has a nice self propelled Toro, Honda, etc...something nice, I'd like to hear more.

With so many folks either upgrading, moving or who know someone who is getting rid of one, I'm hoping to find a deal.

Let me know. I need to buy something this week.

Tim

i have a really really low hour john deere riding mower. I believe its a LT160? if you are interested Tim i can get the details. It was my dad business partners, but i mow his property now and he has no need for it. Its lightly used but its about 4-5 years old i think. PM me if your interested. Oh and i can make you a hell of a deal on it too.

i have a really really low hour john deere riding mower. I believe its a LT160? if you are interested Tim i can get the details. It was my dad business partners, but i mow his property now and he has no need for it. Its lightly used but its about 4-5 years old i think. PM me if your interested. Oh and i can make you a hell of a deal on it too.

I am interested in this for my father in law who is in the market for a rider. I'll PM you too.

how big is the deck?

I have a 42 inch deck mower and would love to upgrade it to a larger one... it took me almost 4 hours to mow my lawn tonight