KFC Double Down reviews

AWW$HEEET

Guest tbutera2112
Wish I was a skank sammich right now. Me smothered between 2 hot and eager brunettes with double D's. I'd eat that shit.

best post in this thread.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had one yesterday for lunch. pretty good in the grill version. ill be having the fried one next.

also looking forward to this.....

http://www.tacobell.com/cms/preview/Site2Files/file178/pdp_bacon_ranch_tortada_ite.jpg

i saw this a couple days ago when i saw an awesome article titled "Bacon — our national food crush"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36274564/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/

Meanwhile, some nutritionists suspect the Double Down is more fat-laden than KFC claims. Lempert plugged the sandwich’s listed weight (241 grams) and ingredients into a calorie-calculation program. While he acknowledged an accurate assessment is “tough without seeing one live,” his program estimated the bunless wonder is laced with 836 calories.

I like the one in the NSFW picture thread with it having like 6 layers and being fried, grilled, sauteed, basted, and every other imaginable way to cook a taco. LOL shit is halarious

but i will pass on this "sandwich"...can i even call it that, without an actual bun?

i like the fact that my blood still moves freely through my veins.

Im right there with you...I usually watch what I eat. I was just leaving work today and there is a KFC right next to it. The damn signs for the " sandwich " are posted everywhere. I was starving so I figured what the hell. I got the meal with some mac n' cheese.

The lemonade was good.............

yeah chipotle can be like two meals if you cut it in half (unless you're a fatbody).. two pieces of chicken with a couple bacon strips isn't worth $5

chipotle is 2 meals for me

i always unwrap my burritos and stir everything around, cut it in half and roll 2 descent sized ones. chipotle is 10x better when its mixed around.

f biting into pure sour cream, then nothing put rice, then more sour cream.

mouthfull of sourcream fail

Why would you eat that, even adkins diet people can't get away with ordering it because it's breaded. How embarrassing it would be to order. Just announce how fat you really are to the person behind the register.

I mean what are we gonna eat in 10 years? "I'll have the crisco burger hold the burger, and a side of cooled bacon fat wedges, and vegetable oil for my drink. Thanks!"

Fuck I'm gonna go ahead and say doing a line of coke every once in a while is healthier.....

wah

I got this text last night

"KFC has a new bacon sandwich with fried chicken instead of bread, I just had one and feel terrible"

followed by

"It was fucking delicious and it is that good kind of sick feeling but I'm overwhelmed by the shame of having consumed such a thing"

So I'll be trying one in the near future.

The funny thing is, no one would make a big deal out of this if it had two pieces of bread. When I used to work at Steak n Shake they had double and triple chicken sandwiches, which I'm sure are much worse than the Double Down. The lack of bread is the only thing that is making people talk about this.