Seafoam....is it worth it?

Berto

Made a small difference in the Mini, but these direct injection cars are prone to a lot of buildup. Got a good amount of smoke for 37K

Now the fiances 95 Corolla....DAYUM... about 5 miles of thick thick stuff lol. It was idling very high all the time and after the Seafoam it was noticeably lower and ran smoother.

Highly recommend this stuff to the general maintainance routine

i've used it in the intake of a few vehicles, and each time i noticed a smoother idle on start up and much better throttle response. they were all pretty crappy vehicles though, so it probably isn't as noticeable on better maintained cars.

You should see what happens when you have the hood, doors, and trunk open.

OFF. THE. HOOK.

J/k. I think it helps. The DD wasn't sh!t'n the bed by any means, but it did seem to run a little quicker post-Seafoam. I told the wife what would happen after I started it up. She didn't believe me, so I made her ride around with me.

It was harsh... I think she had her head in her hands in embarrassment the whole drive, lol.

so how do I figure out which vacuum to add it to on an s10?

The one off the brake booster is recommended most of the time.

You'll know you got the right one if you pull it off and the motor starts to stall a bit. Put your finger over it and it stops stalling.

Good to see C/R hasn't changed much in the last yr or so i've been away. the usual spring time seafoam thread is here!!! this shit rocks, it is brought down from heaven by angels, and jesus himself fills each can with love and a lil somethin somethin if ya know what i mean.....

Oh and the best part, its on sale till the end of the month at my new place of employment, advance auto parts in pataskala. Cr members get 10% off if you tell me my mustang is the slowest car on earth.

Off to make a reintroduction thread....