Deadliest Catch

Orion

Yeah guys, he passed in Jan. Thats during (or possibly after) Opie season. There is a possibility (albeit slight) that there are folks watching who aren't aware of his passing. For my part, having just lost my mother, it's tough to watch him interacting with his sons knowing that his time is limited.

Yeah guys, he passed in Jan. Thats during (or possibly after) Opie season. There is a possibility (albeit slight) that there are folks watching who aren't aware of his passing. For my part, having just lost my mother, it's tough to watch him interacting with his sons knowing that his time is limited.

Yeah I knew that. Thats why I figured they might wait to bring it up. I agree its hard to watch knowing his time is limited and ever harder that his son won't be spending the season on his fathers boat.

Just watched it. Very good. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. I'm glad Josh didn't leave the boat. He'd never have forgiven himself if he left the boat on his dad's last season. Jake might take it rough, but he was traded off temporarily, so hopefully there's no regrets.

It's going to be hard watching the Cornelia Marie during Opie season. I hope the kids come back to the boat and grow into the captain's house, like the Hillstrands.

Just watched it. Very good. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. I'm glad Josh didn't leave the boat. He'd never have forgiven himself if he left the boat on his dad's last season. Jake might take it rough, but he was traded off temporarily, so hopefully there's no regrets.

It's going to be hard watching the Cornelia Marie during Opie season. I hope the kids come back to the boat and grow into the captain's house, like the Hillstrands.

Part of Phil's dying wishes is that he wants Jake to continue on crabbing, because he believes it's in his blood, and he wants Josh to get out of crabbing because he doesn't feel that he's cut out for it.

yeah, tough watching Phil knowing what's gonna happen. When he did the Jake trade I thought.....man, what a life altering thing for Jake. Knowing that you got traded away from your dad's last King Crab trip. In the long run though I think it'll be good for both Jake's.

I agree on Keith from the Wizzard too....just something about that guy rubs me the wrong way. Not a fan and I enjoyed watching him get knocked on his ass by Jonathan.