Natti light.....

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

yick, I've had it one too many times, but if times are tough and you must drink it, its usually best to start with at least a six pack of something better, then move onto the nasty natti after you have somewhat of a buzz...lessens that nastiness

yick, I've had it one too many times, but if times are tough and you must drink it, its usually best to start with at least a six pack of something better, then move onto the nasty natti after you have somewhat of a buzz...lessens that nastiness

Through mass alcohol consumption I've evidently numbed my taste buds to the point that Natty tastes like barely more than water.

Through mass alcohol consumption I've evidently numbed my taste buds to the point that Natty tastes like barely more than water.

I guess I could agree with that back in high school, but its been a few years since I've drank like that...

It might be cheap, but its nasty and I refuse to drink it. Plus you arent really saving money because you have to drink like 20 of them to get a buzz going. Buy a killians or something where you just need like 3 beers and your good.

Natty light beer cans are single handedly feeding the homeless population.

Lol no. According to my father who works for Inbev(formally Anheuser Busch,) Natural Light is the best selling beer they have.

In today's economy, that's no surprise.

That's the thing about beer/ alcohol sales... When the economy is good people buy it, when it's bad, they still buy it (maybe even more)

Edited by super_gtp

I use to drink that shit all the time when I lived on Campus. I don't like the taste anymore but I'll still knock it back for some pong.

I for one think that if every poor college kid vowed to stop drinking natti light their market would crash.

I'm kind of a beer snob, so I hold Natti in the same light as drinking a homeless persons dime store vodka saturated urine.

....pbr is much better

PBR is piss too, only being only slightly better in taste than Natti, but losing major points for being hipster ironic.

I actually enjoy Natty Light, but 4 years of binge drinking the fuck out of it will do that. Only beer that goes down like water for me.

I actually just read in Business Week it is the #5 best selling beer in North America.

Lol no. According to my father who works for Inbev(formally Anheuser Busch,) Natural Light is the best selling beer they have.

In today's economy, that's no surprise.

Actually, high end beer sales absolutely soar in a shitty economy. It's one of life's little pleasures I guess. Boston Beer is one of my favorite stocks to trade and I have made more money on that stock than anything since the recession began.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SAM#symbol=SAM;range=2y

My dad's side of the family has kept the Miller Brewing Company in business for years. With that long family legacy, thats why I drink High Life. That and seeing too many of my friends with with nasty hangovers the next from drinking that stuff. The Nattism commercials are pretty funny though.

My dad's side of the family has kept the Miller Brewing Company in business for years. With that long family legacy, thats why I drink High Life. That and seeing too many of my friends with with nasty hangovers the next from drinking that stuff. The Nattism commercials are pretty funny though.

I've gotten sick off of beer maybe 4 times in my life, 2 of those I don't remember, 1 I was sick the next morning, the other time it was a night that I drank a ton of High Life and I have never been sicker.