CR Dyno Day @ Dyno-Tune Motorsports

MrMeanGreen

http://titanserver.servepics.com/Dyno%20Tune%20Website/images/Dyno%20Tune%20Black.jpg

When: Saturday, May 29th, 2010; 12pm - 8pm

Where: Dyno-Tune Motorsports; 311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

Price: $50 for three pulls w/ A/F and Boost (if needed)

Vehicles will be in half-hour slots, permitting minimal changes to the vehicle between pulls (if desired).

You WILL need to post in this thread to secure a slot to dyno your vehicle, no exceptions. Post your vehicle and desired time to dyno. If someone doesn't show up or cancels their slot time, those present may opt to use the slot whether signed up or not.

If you have any questions, post here, PM me, or PM Brian Turner (Mobile Chassis Dyno).

----------------------------------------------------

12pm - Xyster101

12:30pm - Okemi

1pm - Xyster101

1:30pm - Xyster101

2pm - jwalter

2:30pm - 5LTR ETR

3pm - Budfreak

3:30pm - cruizin01

4pm - Tinman

4:30pm - Street Sweeper

5pm - Nate

5:30pm

6pm - 99ta

6:30pm - TurboRust

7pm - CHERRY

7:30pm - Nate

8pm

Edited by MrMeanGreen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a question, will I have time on the dyno to change out an ECU ?

I have ordered a custom cal and I would like to see what id does compared to the stock one.

If not, no big deal I will just have the new cal in.

Let me know.

Thanks

Chuck

U know how dyno days are people randomly come an show up as the day goes on. Especially being on a weekend hard to judge when u can slip away. I think this format might turn people away cause some might not be able to lock in a spot....

"You WILL need to post in this thread to secure a slot to dyno your vehicle, no exceptions"

Are you taking walk ons as well? (Mabey I missed it if this was covered)

cobra needs some base numbers. ill be there. if it will be going on later then 8 could i get it at 8:30? if not the 6:30 spot will work.

nevermind, its jumped time so gotta replace all then tensiors and guides and chains first.

I am surprised. For all the talk of racing here, especially drag racing (which I have not done) there seems to be little interest in this. I think that $50 for 3 pulls is a great deal. Usually most places charge like $60 for one pull then $20 for additional pulls (or similar). Have most people already done a dyno day? What gives?