The prototype next gen iPhone that that one guy killed himself over...

Rally Pat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Verizon???? I cant wait to get rid of my blackberry!

That phone is still GSM. I wouldn't count on seeing a CDMA one, seriously.

There is a chance when everyone rolls out LTE, but even then thats kind of a small chance.

I dunno. It wouldnt be smart for apple to limit themselves. Look at google and HTC.

Apple wouldn't be limiting themselves, the US and Canada are the only two countries that hardcore use CDMA. Yes there are other carriers in the world that use CDMA, but there are many, many, many, many more who use GSM.

its a smart move by apple honestly, you change the look of a popular product and dont want people just discussing the different looks on launch day so you release it early and say its "stolen" so by the time the launch rolls around all the buzz about the dislikes or likes about the looks will be gone. People will be waiting on other details about hardware features and the like. Apple has mastered this game a long time ago but they one up'ed themselves on this one

its a smart move by apple honestly, you change the look of a popular product and dont want people just discussing the different looks on launch day so you release it early and say its "stolen" so by the time the launch rolls around all the buzz about the dislikes or likes about the looks will be gone.

I like the way you think.

its a smart move by apple honestly, you change the look of a popular product and dont want people just discussing the different looks on launch day so you release it early and say its "stolen" so by the time the launch rolls around all the buzz about the dislikes or likes about the looks will be gone. People will be waiting on other details about hardware features and the like. Apple has mastered this game a long time ago but they one up'ed themselves on this one

Possible, but looking at apple's track record...

A new phone that doesnt have 3G

*wait for everyone to buy one*

Oh, sorry, heres a new one thats exactly the same, but has 3G

*wait for everyone to buy one*

Oh here is the same phone again, but now it has slightly more processing power.

It's the same crap, but now has a forward facing camera for you and your other iphone buddy to watch each other fap, 2 microphones (probably stole it from HTC), and is square. Thats already way too many upgrades for apple to release at once. This time though, they are getting cocky, "I bet we can make the screen smaller and people will still buy it".

Oh wow big changes there :rolleyes: fail

Make sure to go camp out front of AT&T for a square 3GS...still no micro SD.

What the hell does an iPhone need microSD for when it'll probably have 32+ gig of space? If you're thinking transferrability, that's irrelevant when it's already easy enough if someone isn't retarded.

I have no problem talking to any of my family or friends on their iPhone.

I don't really like the look of the phone, but a front facing camera and an 80Gig SSD, better Camera and a larger battery sound great to me. Wife's 3G Qualifies for the upgrade. :)