New to CR

GSX-R

Hey everybody Glad

to be apart of Columbus Racing, heard nothing but great things from this website so I figured I'd join. Let's see a little about me... I'm 22 Going to school to be a pharmacist, I have three dogs (2 pitbulls and a huskie/shepard mix). Father passed away a couple years ago hardest thing I've ever had to expierence. He left me some money so I bought a 2005 RSX Type S, dropped a turbo in( along with a few more goodies) and have been addicted ever since. I'm posting this on my iPhone so I'll be able to post some pics later

on my main computer however if you want to see a couple pics I get

my work done at Gearheadz automotive and he has a couple pics of my car posted up under his "customer vehicles" album. Hope to go to a few

meets and meet some new people, thanks for having me glad to be here!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I will have pics posted tonight when I get home garaunteed but if you would like to see some now you can visit the screen name "Gearhead" and look under the "customer

vehicle" album my car is the orange rsx.

Guest tbutera2112

your car is the reason i considered buying one....my favorite honda ever

only thing im not feeling is that crummy job you did on the trim you painted orange....not feelin the orange at all, but especially how its kinda slapped on and bleeding onto everything else lol

wanna trade me your car for a saab? lol

Yea you can thank Lindsey Acura for the shorty paint job, they sold me the car stock and about a year later the paint on the rear

bumper started to chipped for no reason. Lindsey Acura had repainted the

bumper for some reason and didn't even use any primer which I think is rediculous, they're not even going to do anything about it either, As for second gear yea that was my old tranny but I have a new one now, and Slowmotion sold me that old transmission and the second gear went out on my 3 days later and they didn't do anything about it, pretty much scammed me out of $1300 dollars, I'll never go back to them.

Guest tbutera2112
Yea you can thank Lindsey Acura for the shorty paint job, they sold me the car stock and about a year later the paint on the rear

bumper started to chipped for no reason. Lindsey Acura had repainted the

bumper for some reason and didn't even use any primer which I think is rediculous, they're not even going to do anything about it either, As for second gear yea that was my old tranny but I have a new one now, and Slowmotion sold me that old transmission and the second gear went out on my 3 days later and they didn't do anything about it, pretty much scammed me out of $1300 dollars, I'll never go back to them.

i meant the interior trim pieces...not the exterior, i didnt even notice anything on the exterior *i didnt really look too hard to be honest though*....mainly the center console and shifter bezel etc