Need a tune

Boosted1G GSX

Hey I got a friend that has an 89 corvette that needs tuned. It has a stage 3 chip in it (don't know brand), a mild street cam, and some aluminum heads. And recently just added a new set of injectors. I'll have to check what lb/hr they are if necessary. But he needs a tune ASAP and I was wondering if there was anyone on here or if anyone knows a company that can do it. Thanks for the help!:thumbup:

Guest Removed

pretty sure my guy can do it..but he would want to look the car over first hand.

but we are backed up on tuning stuff for a few weeks. but i would have to check with him on it.

there is also dyno brian aswell. im sure he might be able to get you in quicker.

pretty sure my guy can do it..but he would want to look the car over first hand.

but we are backed up on tuning stuff for a few weeks. but i would have to check with him on it.

there is also dyno brian aswell. im sure he might be able to get you in quicker.

yeah i kinda figured it would be a week or so since its spring, but if you could check with him that would be great so i could at least give him some type of time frame. And thanks i'll shoot him a PM

I'll make a call tomorrow and get back to you.

Alright thanks man, I appreciate it

Guest Removed

well head hebrew is looking into it...when i know i was already told, the dyno is a kind of tied up till may or so.

but anthony think's he can get you in faster, let him then. keeps me in me shop more, and one less thing for me to deal with