99.7 The Blitz HAS RETURNED!!!

KillJoy

is it still the same music the rock played...cause if so they are still staying deleted off one of my presets

and in before jones and his anti radio crew begins their usual rants

HAR HAR HAR I PAY MONEY TO LISTEN TO THE SAME SHIT YOU DO!!!

I actually LIKE the B&T Show in the morning. HOWEVER, I will gladly give them up for THE BLITZ!

They are playing some harder stuff.... still some (harder) older stuff. I will give it a Month to cast final judgment :)

KillJoy

Bob and Tom will be gone within "the next few weeks," according to the announcement today.

I still can't stand the same tired song rotation, but the Blitz format is infinitely better than that spandex-laced Rock format. The whole town-hall/voting/announcement process was actually really cool to watch unfold. I think they are on their way to getting back in my presets.

Still can't beat Dave & Jimmy though. Damn I love that show.

All morning shows make me want to kill someone. It's like they're all fighting to talk over each other and laughing uncontrollably loud at the stupidest jokes I've ever heard in my life. As I'm driving to work with the sun raising up burning my sleepy eyes that's the last damn thing I want piercing my ears. I don't understand how anybody could enjoy listening to that garbage. I just want music.

this.

I'll be glad when they start playing new rock/metal again, hell a lot of rock/metal bands put out new cd's I didn't know about because the radio stations didn't play anything from them, I didn't like 99.7 the rock because columbus already has 2 classic rock statios QFM96, and The Brew, when 99.7 switched over it all went down hill from there I'm tired of hearing old played out rock, I know the Blitz will still play some but as long as they mix in some new stuff again plus NO morning talk shows I'll be happy, hell I stopped listening to 106.7 when they added their talk show trash. glad i'm not the only one here that hates talk shows in the morning

Are they still playing fucking Metallica every other song?

If so.........who cares

"Mandatory Metallica" I believe it's still on there.

Anyways, I listened for a bit on lunch break today. Heard Aerosmith.

Still waiting for a good format.