National Trails 4-23-10

PGH STEELERS

Thanks alot for the pictures. my best time was 11.47 1.761 60 ft @ 117.50 tour my rear end up on my final pass. tried to spray off the line got a bad wheel hop. It wined a little before today but the wine is so loud now that you can barely stand it.

Guest Removed
Thanks alot for the pictures. my best time was 11.47 1.761 60 ft @ 117.50 tour my rear end up on my final pass. tried to spray off the line got a bad wheel hop. It wined a little before today but the wine is so loud now that you can barely stand it.

i can order you a 12 bolt or 9" ;)

I would have traded. And definently would now lol can run a lot quicker if all the bugs are worked out of it with the spray. It comes and goes all the way down the track. I'm gonna have to get with dyne Brian and do some more nos pulls, after I get the rear end fixed.

Guest tbutera2112
^ i was excited as hell on the first pass that i span hard and still kept up to half track with you brian....thought maybe my car was running fast....then i saw the timeslip, and i had a sad lol

Guest Removed
I know but I can't even afford your awesome prices. I'm just done racing till I can come up with about 4 k. Thanks though. I am going to keep looking through eBay maybe I can steal one. Lol

3 k..not 4

Nice picures. I enjoyed the day even though I broke 2 rocker arms. The car is starting to hook so maybe all the power losses were in the transmission. If only I can get the valve train stable.

Nice picures. I enjoyed the day even though I broke 2 rocker arms. The car is starting to hook so maybe all the power losses were in the transmission. If only I can get the valve train stable.

Shaft rocker assembly? Who set the heads up?

Shaft rocker assembly? Who set the heads up?

a very Skilled Super stock racer/eng. builder set Clone's valve train up. it is the JUNK rockers that INDY cyl. head sells that was the issue.

Jim, i will get a price on the Harland Sharps for you on Monday, give me a call, around noon if you get the chance, Ill already have pricing, and time frame on having a good set in Hand.

Mike