National Trails 4-23-10

PGH STEELERS

a very Skilled Super stock racer/eng. builder set Clone's valve train up. it is the JUNK rockers that INDY cyl. head sells that was the issue.

Jim, i will get a price on the Harland Sharps for you on Monday, give me a call, around noon if you get the chance, Ill already have pricing, and time frame on having a good set in Hand.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks I will call you.

Shaft rocker assembly? Who set the heads up?

The rockers I have been running really are designed for around .600-.650 lift cams so in a attempt to use what I had we were hopping they would live on the strip since the car hasn't been street driven lately.

Moral of the story.

In a attempt to save money I am probally into it for 3X-4X the cost of a pro set of rockers had we spend the money up front.

I think he was low 11's, if I can remember (not sure) but I think one of his passed was an 11.19?

Sounds closer to 500 Hp than the advertised 700 Hp. Why do people with HP license plates never make whats on the plate LOL

Sounds closer to 500 Hp than the advertised 700 Hp. Why do people with HP license plates never make whats on the plate LOL

I'm almost positive that I overheard someone say that it made 780 or so wheel on spray, but I'm not sure with just the blower. Even with a 4000 lb tank you should be able to run into the 10's with that power.