New from Canal Winchester

iWrek vtek SW20

Oh that's right Joe was selling that car for a bike or something. Maybe I met you at the Porsche Club autocross? I can't remember...

Nope the facebook person is Robert Canter with a red MKII and bronze wheels just like yours haha.

Oh that's right Joe was selling that car for a bike or something. Maybe I met you at the Porsche Club autocross? I can't remember...

Nope the facebook person is Robert Canter with a red MKII and bronze wheels just like yours haha.

Yeah lol I met you at the Porsche club autocross I was there with Joe and Marc

• 1 month later...

Welcome Randy. Your car is slow! j/k

The story is:

Joe bought my '03 SV650 off me. He drove that for 6 months. Then he found your '93 turbo cheap at $3,500. He bought that red turbo and sold off my bike. Then 3 months later you bought the '93 turbo off Joe. It is a great car and almost stock.

For Mid Ohio you don't need or really want coil overs. They will add a whole new dimension to racing at a track. You should concentrate on being smooth, heel/toe shifting and being comfortable in the car. Change things like air pressure, camber and tires before you go getting suspension that allows for that much manipulation. Personally annd you need is DOT 4 fluid in the car for the first track day and keep your boost turned down to stock.

Welcome Randy. Your car is slow! j/k

The story is:

Joe bought my '03 SV650 off me. He drove that for 6 months. Then he found your '93 turbo cheap at $3,500. He bought that red turbo and sold off my bike. Then 3 months later you bought the '93 turbo off Joe. It is a great car and almost stock.

For Mid Ohio you don't need or really want coil overs. They will add a whole new dimension to racing at a track. You should concentrate on being smooth, heel/toe shifting and being comfortable in the car. Change things like air pressure, camber and tires before you go getting suspension that allows for that much manipulation. Personally annd you need is DOT 4 fluid in the car for the first track day and keep your boost turned down to stock.

Boost is stock. I don't have anything on it to mess with the boost but when I hooked a boost gauge up I'm hitting 12lbs. But right now I have a boost leak coming from some where. I'm going to Toyota to order new couplers and a new piece that goes from the hot pipe to the intercooler. Joe has some goofy pipe of some sort in there now. Also I have new pads and rotors coming in tomorrow. And I have tried and tried but I can not heel/toe in my car lol