Paintball: Sunday May 2nd The Land in Obetz

dragknee66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psh.. just like you were in for the fight night assface?

I didnt get to beat you up, so I'll light you up sunday!

i had to work bud i will walk over to auto lab right now and kick your ass cody if u would like and sunday your gona seea fat man dip and roll on a paintball field like u have never seen befor

i had to work bud i will walk over to auto lab right now and kick your ass cody if u would like and sunday your gona seea fat man dip and roll on a paintball field like u have never seen befor

Bring it bitch! You know I've got faster keyboard fingers, I'll e-slap the shit out of you!

on my way i gota get a pass out of class

oooooh I'm shaking....

See you in 30 mins, for the time it takes for your lazy ass to get up, we whole 20yard parking lot (stopping half way to get a breather), come in class, chase me as i run away for a little bit, all before I give you a swift roundhouse to the jaw.

oh shit youre here....

oooooh I'm shaking....

See you in 30 mins, for the time it takes for your lazy ass to get up, we whole 20yard parking lot (stopping half way to get a breather), come in class, chase me as i run away for a little bit, all before I give you a swift roundhouse to the jaw.

oh shit youre here....

it dident turn out like that did it ?

Most likely lol... Blue shocker nxt? lol it sold about 2 weeks ago and I still get 3+ calls / texts a day. I need to get that ad off

Yes.. I was one of them.. I almost slapped myself for not getting to it sooner hah. SHIIITTTTT :mad::mad::mad::mad:

So there is about 5 people confirmed right now correct?

Also anyone know what kinda paint they sell? They list a Premium brand for $58.00 I think. Just like to know if I have to go to C.O. Paintball (sorry- discounters) to get balls or not

they usually sell a "whiteball" box cheapest. Its basically all of the top manufacturers defect balls. They still work fine, they just didnt meet qc standards.

"premium" is usually marbalizers or something like that.

We'll just leave it at Land this time and see what happens for next..

I just picked up a scuba tank today so Ill have a fill station setup to use if we head out to the hoochie. At least Land will have all day air available.

they usually sell a "whiteball" box cheapest. Its basically all of the top manufacturers defect balls. They still work fine, they just didnt meet qc standards.

"premium" is usually marbalizers or something like that.

Ok thanks. I will just stop and get ours at Discounters on Saturday then. If anyone needs anything let me know.