Paintball: Sunday May 2nd The Land in Obetz

dragknee66

Yes forsure... just me and who ever else posted in here for sure going.

Sold bought a shocker sft today for ultra cheap with a bunch of stuff.. ive literally gone overboard in 2 weeks buyiing crap. Shocker was broke and i fixed it with 1 cheap sealing oring HAH =D

Hopefully ill get my scuba and 68/45 back tomorrow. I have 5 tanks now hah

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called.. they will be open for sure rain or shine.

F it lets do it haha.

EDIT:

I asked him about the high grade paint... they offer

$57.99 Ultra High Grade - Fluid Abyss

on copaintball it goes for $39.00... hoollllyyy shit seriously???

MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR OWN PAINT PEOPLE. I just bought a case of Wreck balls to try out for $39.

Talked to naaman today. He said that for $75 deposit we can play at $20 a person, allday air. But he also mentioned they have a special tomorrow where you buy a box of paint ($52) and your pass is free. I was going to spend $40 on paint at wallyworld so that's not a bad deal.

Im debating the storms as well... all of my stuff ispacked but if i get wet all morning at work i might change my mind too.. hopefully the weather people stay wrong as normal and it turns out to be a half decent day

if the same plan goes on for next sunday, im in. just need to find the right size paint for my gun, and need a mask. woods for me though since im rockin a 98 tipp with a flatline barrel i got a bunch of paint that i cant use if anyone wants. never been opened though however its probably 2 years old haha. though i opened a bag of it 3 weeks ago and shot just fine. its just the whitebox (hotspot) crap i got when i worked at the land.