this friday at mcir...no times money grudge racing

Guest Whine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

That track is horrible and a big waste of time/money. If I wanted a track that slick, I'd go to Trails on a bad day. I will not be returning to MCIR.

Yeah its always been known for that lol Shawn on here was getting 2.5 60 foots lol.

Guest Removed
i got a 2.2 60 babying it once....i always hated that track...but you could get a ton of runs in on friday in a slow car.. just to get used to a car. hell charter hooks better then that place.

i got a 2.2 60 babying it once....i always hated that track...but you could get a ton of runs in on friday in a slow car.. just to get used to a car. hell charter hooks better then that place.

Just got back from there like 45 minutes ago. Took the track bite and was playing with the pressure in my airbags. Started off in the street but then a couple of truckers said it was cool for me to test it out in the parking lot. Really nice guys I must say...

Thanks.

That track is horrible and a big waste of time/money. If I wanted a track that slick, I'd go to Trails on a bad day. I will not be returning to MCIR.

plazzz dont give up it was the first day open it will get better and it was to meat you thanks 990mike

I just got back not that long ago, had a great time, and wow was a decent turn out. I have not seen that many cars are larue for a long long time. Me and my dad met a guy with a light blue "stingray" type corvette which he pulled in with a new white tahoe. Was wearing a USMC shirt and talked to my dad about the marines for a bit, either way very nice guy and awsome car. Im glad I made it out tonight. Everyone else have a good time?

OH BTW DID ANYONE SEE THAT CAR PULL THE WHEELS THEN LOSE CONTROL AND SPIN OUT AROUND THE 330? Holy shit that was crazy, big up to the guy for not kissing the wall.

lol i know 2fast4u that car runs good im glad you had a good time thanks for comming out 990mike p.s its just going to get bigger and bigger

Guest Whine
Good times... that the first time I raced for money, won, and didnt get paid....scandolous fucks
you didnt have someone hold the money?