FS/FT,2003 GTI GT35r 462whp Gotta sell ASAP $6000 my loss your gain.

neonkiller

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a back seat and belts that can be put back in? What exactly would this need to be a 65 mile-a-day commuter and be reliable enough to drive a couple states south a few times?

Thanks

Im looking for cash right now or trade plus cash.

Nurk Vinny. This is my daily Driver/race car in the summer, it goes maybe as far as new Jersey once a year.

Its reliable but to say multiple trips to florida and back a few times a year makes my ears hurt cause this car is not quiet...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how pricy? what are you looking at for a stocker trans? how bad is the trans thats in it? is it completely grenaded?

You can pick up a used trans that will go in the car for 600-1200 depending on if its rebuilt or out of another car.

theres a Quiafe LSD in the car now take that out and put it in the new trans.

The car has some of first no second and 5th and reverse like I said Im over it and just selling it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
My husband was looking to trade his car for one of these cars for quite some time now. Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Still intested in trades or cash only now?

No trades just cash.

PM replied.

People are telling me to save it but Im over it I just wanna start a new project.

;)