NHL Playoffs.

stealthmonkey

yeah i would love to see a rematch of the wings and the pens again but i dont think that the wings will make that far.

Am i the only one who would HATE to see that rematch again? Its like seeing the yankee's in the world series every year (and im a yankee's fan). Im not really rooting for any team but i would like to see Vancouver win, San Jose and Canadien's win aswell.

Though San Jose does always choke i think just escaping the first round will be a huge boost for them. Kind of like getting over the hump and "breaking the curse". If im not mistaken they've been bounced out of the first round the last 3 seasons despite being either 1 or 2 seed.

i hate the pens, more than the sens.

:nono: I use to like you. :p

I was happy to see Washington get knocked out and it was a good game no less. The top 3 teams in the east lost in the 1st round Jersey, Washington and Boston. I'd love to see the Pens go for a 3rd straight year, but that's a LOT to live up to.... I'm going with Pittsburgh in the East and Vancoover from the west.

Oh Snap is right. I guess Umberger was right when he said they will get bet in the play offs when the Caps play a team that has a defense.

I want to see the Hawks make it to the cup this year. Them verse anyone left from the East would be a good series.