WTB/HELP - House Stuff (Mower, gardening shit, etc)

Diamonds

I can help you. My mother in law is about ready to pass away(maybe even today). At her direction, we are getting rid of lawn stuff. PM your number and I will get you in contact with my brother in law. He has the keys to the house and is the executor of her estate.

craigslist for anything you cant find. i just picked up a self propelled honda w/ a bag for $120 sunday

paint supplies - buy new. its cheap. $2-5 for an angled edging brush, roller covers are like $5 for 3, a roller is maybe $8-10 bucks. buy a pan and a 10 pack of disposable liners.

Bob, I have a account at PPG. I can get good paint for a good price. If you want to picks out colors and stuff I can pick it up for you at my price. PM me and I can get you prices on the different sheens if you would like.

any idea if your discount is better than a business account at SW? my g/fs sisters ex bf is a painter and he gave me his company account number, and i still go in and use it and they dont say anything...i can get paint for like $17/gal

lol. i wouldnt ever pay that much

i can get you my guys number if you want. havent talked to him in ~1 year so i dont know how busy he is, but i know he was always looking for more work

fo sho, gimme that number!!! K THX, LUVzzzzz

any idea if your discount is better than a business account at SW? my g/fs sisters ex bf is a painter and he gave me his company account number, and i still go in and use it and they dont say anything...i can get paint for like $17/gal

It depends what paint line you are getting like promar 200, 400 ect and what type of sheen it has. My prices start at around $12-13 a gallon and go up depending on the sheen.

craigslist for anything you cant find. i just picked up a self propelled honda w/ a bag for $120 sunday

x2 about 2 weeks back when I was looking I found a like new Lawnboy with a 6.5hp 2cycle motor, mulcher with a bag too, variable speed rear drive, and a 6 pack of oil for $125.