Where are the rice meets

GSX-R

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? if u notice in his other threads he will go all billy bad ass freak out emooo an then not post when someone rebuttles/calls him outso like his last thread he said his emo crbaby post an will not post again untill he starts another thread ...this will be a repeat process....
Unban him... its no fun with him banned :(

UNBAN!!!!!!!

This thread was gettin good.

Plus I want to see a video of Josh collecting dollars.

BTW- Is this that orange RSX that claimed to make 600WHP on bewst?

WTF bring him back i wanna make some cash

He won't race u.

In his last thread he whipped out the oooo I've got 500hp. Well josh must of called him out 5 or 6 times in that thread. An old boy just kept ignoring him an neverresponded back.....

Ahh well

There's a parking lot across from:

120 Marconi Blvd.

Columbus, Ohio, 43215

I've been there at 3AM to bail out my daughter--funny how an address sticks in one's mind. Actually it wasn't that funny:-(

Guest Removed

BTW- Is this that orange RSX that claimed to make 600WHP on bewst?

on a dyna pak...:lol:josh i'll do this. once i have the green sc in my hands, i'll hand you the 360rwhp dyno graph, and we will go line them up. if i beat you, we can switch cars. said part is, i can tell you i have never drove that green car, but only onto a trailer.

Unban him... its no fun with him banned :(

No shit, how do you move his thread to the kitchen and ban him? That's a bitch move to me. You let so many people run there month on this site and then when some newb does it you ban him and take all the fun away from the site. CR is founded on bench racing and internet warriors, why ban this one?

CR is founded on real racing that had to be attenuated due to media publicity of street racing.

I think only about 1% of this site actually races their car or has something worth racing. For over a year I tried to get every new to race me, guess how many actually did....