Where are the rice meets

GSX-R

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shit, how do you move his thread to the kitchen and ban him? That's a bitch move to me. You let so many people run there month on this site and then when some newb does it you ban him and take all the fun away from the site. CR is founded on bench racing and internet warriors, why ban this one?

I banned him because it appeared to me he made a threat to someone. Just enforcing the rules and I would do it to anyone that violates them. It got moved here I think after I banned him.

Was I wrong to do it? Ask the higher ups I am just the monkey that does their bidding and I am far from perfect :) My issue is people want all the crazy smack talk interwebz insanity until they have both barrels pointed at them. Then all of the sudden they are PM'ing mods and admins reporting posts and talking about how "mean" people are.

Not give you a hard time Linn I just want to be clear on what I did and why it went down.

I don't think you were a newb when we raced. I think you had already been around for a few months. Hal, I'm trying to remember if we met before you were tuning your car the first time at dyno Brian's.

Months? Shit, my car is an 05 I've been her since Jan 02. :o

just read his introduction to remind myself of who this bag of douche is---says he's in school to be a pharmacist. hard to believe someone who's nearing that profession talks and conducts themselves this way--even if it is the internet.