This wednesday night

Sam1647545489

I am picking the boat up this weekend - hellz yeah! In Chicago tomorrow or I'd try to stop out. Get ready to party biatches! Boobies and boats... made for each other.

Someone explain to me the alcohol situation. Obviously there are no alcohol signs at every park entrance, but eh... eh heh... what's the unofficial / way to get by?

Swing by and get me Paul. Ill ride shotgun if Matt doesn't want to.

i have an interview at 5pm, but should be home by 615ish

that s cool looks like matts out since hes a girl hit m eup ill have my phone on me rolling around the lake to 80s music :bangbang:

Thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to make it out tomorrow. It's for a good reason though..... :D

It's all you! :cool:

...it better be sir i gassed up the boat instead of the jet ski for u :lol:

any one still going out tomorrow. weather says scattered possible showers in the pm so far the hour by hour looks good

ill be lanching from the marina at about 515 weeeee

its gonna be freezing dude. nevermind. 82. fuck.

You sir fail haha.

Yay got to work(in polaris)with the boat in tow. an noticed the trailor was swaying a bit on the way in... looks like I lost a bearing or something on one of the wheels ahh just my luck. Ahh well gonna throw some greese at it after I play in the lake an pray it gets home safe fml haha

You sir fail haha.

Yay got to work(in polaris)with the boat in tow. an noticed the trailor was swaying a bit on the way in... looks like I lost a bearing or something on one of the wheels ahh just my luck. Ahh well gonna throw some greese at it after I play in the lake an pray it gets home safe fml haha

LOL - I just got done fixing my bearing issues also. I feel your pain. Careful driving on it too far, you could destroy the spindle. I got lucky and had a seal saver type thing (according to Rob). After the bearing blew apart it just chewed that up, not the spindle itself. So after that we got that popped off, I just had to put new bearings and a new hub on it. I was VERY lucky.

Let me know if you need to stick it in my spot at the marina.

PM me your number. If I get back in time tonight I may stop up there.

LOL - I just got done fixing my bearing issues also. I feel your pain. Careful driving on it too far, you could destroy the spindle. I got lucky and had a seal saver type thing (according to Rob). After the bearing blew apart it just chewed that up, not the spindle itself. So after that we got that popped off, I just had to put new bearings and a new hub on it. I was VERY lucky.

Let me know if you need to stick it in my spot at the marina.

PM me your number. If I get back in time tonight I may stop up there.

Haha yeaaaaa I hope its good ide hate to have to replace crap. This trailors a little hooptie :lol: pming ya

F m l one of columbus best potholes got my boat trailor poped the tire off the rim an bent the shit outta it f m l!!!!!!! So far ntb has been going at it with a. BFH. For 10 minuites hope they can dix it